● Limited number of subtask levels: Here, there can be a maximum of two levels of hierarchy.
● No capability for color formatting to differentiate tasks based on completion status.
● Additional columns cannot be added, such as to show planned and actual start dates, task completion, responsible individuals, or comments.
● In the tooltip, the start and end dates are displayed in the format "dd.mm.yyyy" by default. It's not possible to change this (for example, to remove the time).
● When working with this chart, analysts may encounter some bugs. For instance, if the "Group Tasks" setting is enabled, the label positioning will change from "Right" to "Inside".
To avoid these limitations, I recommend using Gantt Chart by MAQ Software
, which offers more features.