1. Turn off the X-axis, turn on and configure the data labels: select the font type and increase the size to 12 pt. Also specify the units, the number of digits after the decimal point and the position of the labels.
2. Switch off the color coding of the scale (background) in the “States” field, or adjust it.
3. Set up the Y-axis (category axis), set its options.
4. Create a conditional formatting for data bars: red as the base color, green is for values above the target.
5. Add the title of the chart, set its font between 14 and 20 pt and align it to the left.